RASTO wall formwork
RASTO & TAKKO - Manual or crane handling
Used for shuttering walls, RASTO and TAKKO work exceptionally well in house construction. The RASTO XXL panel 240/270 is especially designed to speed up the site works when it comes to large areas.
All the panels (except RASTO XXL) can be conveniently handled and put into place by a maximum of two people, either without a crane (by hand) or in larger units with crane assistance.
Perfectly equipped for the wear & tear of construction sites
- Universal wall formwork system with the same connecting clamps for construction jobs from small to big
- Strong, tight and aligning connection of elements in just one work step due to the RASTO-clamp
- Crane-less forming due to the low weight of the panels
- Swift handling as well as an ergonomic manual transfer as a result of the integrated grip holes
- Longer service life due to the robust, hot-dip galvanised steel frame profile with 12 cm thickness
Offer number: GA-15-09
Storage Location: Netherlands
Amount: 124,5 sqm
|RASTO-panel 50 x 270||482410||60|
|RASTO-panel 50 x 150||482442||58|